Lasted updated: April 17, 2023
What we collect
If you contact us via our web form or by email, you may share information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, and phone number.
Statistical information such as what device and browser you are using, your general location, what pages you viewed and how long you stayed. This analytics information is saved in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To communicate with you about our services.
- We may periodically send promotional email with news or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- If you provide a testimonial, we may publish it along with your name and business on our website.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We use anonymous information with third-party analytics tools and services to help us measure traffic and usage trends on our site.
- We will never sell your information.
A cookie is a small file saved by your browser when you visit a web page. Cookie helps analyze web traffic and allow web applications to recognize to you as a visitor. The web site can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being visited. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your web browser; however, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this site.
Our site is not directed toward children and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and You are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact Us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from our records.
Do Not Track (DNT)
At this time, AStreetWeb.com does not respond to “do not track” signals. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using our web site.
The information you submit via our contact form is encrypted and sent to us in a secure way. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Offline, we store your personal information in a secure environment.
Controlling your personal information
Right of Non-Discrimination
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Agreeing to Terms
A Street Web Design